2. 2 Sons 4 and 1 years old
Toughest part of your Job as a Dad / Mistake(s) made/ Any Regrets in your journey.
3. Thinking I could operate in the same way as I did before having children. Also, thinking I completely understood my first son while he was in one stage of his development.
4. Greatest Joy experienced in your role:
4. Seeing my sons start to do things we/I taught them especially things about God
5. Nugget(s) of Wisdom you would want to share with other Dads:
5. Always be willing to learn, never give up in terms of transmitting Godly values to your children and trust God to guide you in fatherhood.