2. 4 Children:3 Females 1 Male
Toughest part of your Job as a Dad / Mistake(s) made/ Any Regrets in your journey.
3. Fighting against the "world's" influences on my Kids/
Many mistakes made for sure...cannot recall...but I know I have learned from them and am constantly learning everyday...if I had to state one it would be assuming that all of my kids are the same/ Not spending enough time with my kids.
4. Greatest Joy experienced in your role:
4. Watching my kids grow and sometimes learning from them. They teach us so much.
5. Nugget(s) of Wisdom you would want to share with other Dads:
5. Keep loving on your kids/ Enjoy every moment you have with them/ Fight hard for them/Your presence is needed